Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Michael Jaskson's back???


Is the King of Pop back? Rumors are spreading that Michael has been in the studio working on new music.He's been seen going in out out of the studio. And they say he's been putting some tracks together. Is he making another album? I don't know.I think Michael still has it in him. He came out with a song a little over a year or so ago called "Give in to me" featuring the Youngbloodz. That was actually a pretty good song. I still listen to it from time to time.
What I'm saying iz... if you're gonna make a come back, take some notes from Brittney, and don't show up to a concert in your bathrobe and pj's.Maybe this is a good thing for Michael. I'd rather him be going to the studio, than at home inviting some little boys over to play.

No comments: