Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fifty -VS- Kanye West


Ding ! Ding! Ding! And the winner is..... COLBIE CAILLAT! Thanks to Myspace, her album has been out since July, but she's still holding down the number 1 spot on iTunes. Sorry guys! Kanye came in a close 2nd. 50 stayed in the top ten at number 9.
I like bot of these guys. I think they both bring something different to the table. I'm sure 50 doesn't really plan on quitting, or does he? I doubt he's too stressed about it, especially after his 400 mil move with Coke. In a way , I guess its best Kayne won. We don't want to give him nothing else to cry about.
What I'm saying iz..... After all the violence, and bad press around Hip Hop today, these guys found a positive way to create hype and boost album sales. You cant be mad at them. It was a great idea. I wouldn't be surprised if other follow in their footsteps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kings of Hip Hop...who cares I like both artists again...They have good music.