Monday, November 12, 2007

Most Used Movie Quotes



#10.Dirty Dancing-"Nobody put baby in the corner!"






#9Casablanca-"Here's Looking at you kid."





#8.Dirty Harry-"Do you feel lucky,punk?"



#7.Jerry Maguire-"Show me the money!"





#6Taxi Driver-"You talking to me?"




#5. Forrest Gump-"Life is like a box of chocolates..."




#4.Star Wars-"May the force be with you."



#3Star Trek-"Beam me up Scotty."


#2Gone With the Wind-"Frankly, my dear,I don't give a damn."

#1Terminator-"I'll be back!"



What I'm saying iz... Those are all cool , but here are a couple of my favs:




Friday-"You got knocked the fuck out!"




Scarface-"Say hello to my little friend!"


Aliens-"Get away from her you bitch!"




Training Day-"King Kong ain't got shit on me!"


Menace II Society-"What did you say about my mama?"