Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Deep Fried Everything !

I was at work talking to a co-worker(hey girl!) , and she told me she was going to go home and fry a Snickers Bar. I said,"No, people don't actually do that? That has to be like an instant heart attack." When I got home i had to see for myself , and it's true, fried Snicker Bars! Check out what else people are frying up these days...

Fried Coke
Fried Cheesecake
Fried Cupcakes
Fried chocolate chip cookie dough
Fried Mac-N-Cheese
Fried Strawberries

Fried Milk Balls

Fried Snickers

Fried Twinkies

Fried Pickles

Fried Oreos

Fried Eyeballs
Fried tarantulas
Fried Ice cream
Fried Bacon
Fried Rabbit Ears
Fried Bananas
Fried Frog Legs
Fried Roaches
Fried Pizza
What I'm saying iz...Not only do people eat anything, they fry anything! Fried ice cream, rabbit ears, and spiders? So nasty!

No comments: